Depending on the position level, we offer a competitive industry-benchmarked package. The compensation structure consists of base salary and short term incentive. For senior management positions long term incentives apply. Skills and experience are taken into consideration and increasing responsibilities will lead to a higher proportion of variable compensation. We follow the principle of meritocracy.
Employee Stock purchase plan
Euler Hermes companies offer the Allianz stock purchase plan where feasible.
As a global group with presence in over 50 countries, the benefits our Group offers vary depending on the region in which our employees are based. Our benefit programs include items such as:
• Health and life insurance plans
• Retirement savings programs
• Long term disability care
• Employee Assistance
• Flexible working
• Discounts on insurance services
• Maternity and paternity leave
• Public transportation discounts
• Subsidies for company restaurant
Check our country websites to see the local benefits Euler Hermes offers.